We had a wonderful and busy Thanksgiving weekend this year. We started off the big day with our traditional family bowling! This tradition started when my mom was little and still continues! The Jacobson family nearly fills up the entire bowling alley making it chaotic, but a lot of fun. I am sure the employees hate us! Congrats to my dad for taking home the ghetto bowling pin trophy this year! Ella and Christian absolutely love to bowl, so it was a good time. We celebrated Thursday with the Roper family and Saturday with the Newton family. We are so thankful to be close to both our families.
Christian getting ready to bowl. Sorry for the glare with the glasses.
Ella insisted on using a pink ball even though it was heavier then the avocado green one.
Ella and Christian had a blast decorating our Christmas tree this year. The majority of the ornaments ended up on only the bottom branches on one side of the tree. It looked so cute, but we had to move a few for fear that the weight would tip the poor tree over. Ok, that is a slight exaggeration, but it is kind of a sad little tree standing not even 6 feet tall. It looks like a midget next to our high vaulted ceilings, but when it is decorated with the lights on it looks beautiful. Tiffany- it is our Christmas tree from freshmen year! Funny huh! Someday we'll get a bigger one...
6 comments:
I can't believe you kept that tree for so long! Wow! It looks cute, even if it is small. And have you found out about the sex of your baby yet? Or are you not going too?
What cute pictures! I'm really sorry that we didn't get to see you and those precious snookums when we were in Kamas!!! They'll be in Jr. High before I get to hug them again! Looks like you had fun!
What a fun tradition!
Brad and I had a small tree like that until last year-very cute!
So have you found out the sex yet?
Count me in on the fondue party! Your house then? What day? I can do it the 10th, 17th, or 31st. Do any of those dates work for you? If you want to make the fondue I can bring the dipping things. Let me know! I'm excited!
Post a Comment