Friday, November 21, 2008

Here comes number 3!

I thought that now was as good of a time as any to share the good news! I am four 1/2 months along and I am due May 1st. I will answer a few of your questions in advance.

We can find out the sex next week, but we haven't decided if we will or not.


I have been sick, but am happy to say that it is mostly past now.


Ella and Christian do not know. We are planning on telling them when my belly is very obvious and they start to ask why I am so fat. It would be hard for a three year old to wait 9 months for a baby. Trust me- they would want it here today and boy are they persistent.


The doctor is positive that it is just one this time!


We are very excited, but freaked out how we will handle another one. Cross your fingers that the twins don't take over the house.

11 comments:

jamie said...

Congratulations that is so exciting!

Tasha said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys. Were you able to print the pictures without problems?

The Tews said...

Congrats!! I love your comment about waiting to tell Ella and Christian because of course they would ask you everyday, "Is it here yet?, Is it here yet? Is it here yet?"
No baby news on our end yet--so I was wondering can my mom can live the grandchild experience vicariously through you for now? :)

Heather said...

I am so happy for you! I can't believe you didn't tell me sooner than now! Sneaky sneaky! I can't wait for the new little addition! What a great little family!

The Naylor Family said...

A new baby -- how blessed you are! The new little one will make Ella and Christian seem so BIG! Congratulations -- you are a good Momma, Kensey! I'm being patient with Jess and Nate but am ready to give them a cradle for Christmas ... think they would get the hint? Practice time is OVER!!!

The Carey's said...

Hooray! Aparently I have not checked your blog in a while since this was posted quite a bit ago. Congratulations. Good idea waiting the tell the kiddos. My boys don't think this baby is EVER going to come. Only two 1/2 weeks left-hooray!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!

The Carey's said...

All you have to do to add when people last updated is go to add and arrange page elements, click add a gadget, and click on "my blog list". Then you have to add your list of people one by one. kind of a pain. And for some reason people who have private blogs won't list. Good luck.

Laura said...

Good work on baby #3....and good luck. I'm sure the twins, especially Ella will be such a good helper. As for my bro-in-laws camera-it is a Cannon SLR-they dropped a boatload of money one it to supposidly go into business, but so far they haven't! Also nothing exciting happening here-I try not to think about it and stress-we just have to keep working on it!

Tahnie said...

Another little one?!! I'm so surprised! (haha!) I'm super excited for you guys and I'm happy it's only one for you. That way you'll get to see what one is like. You both are such great parents, no worries it will all work out great.
By the way I wanna do the Christmas party idea you had. Serious. Will any of the next weekends work for you? The only day I can't is Dec. 13th.

Holmes Family said...

Congrats! Such fun news. Your twins are getting so big and hopefully they will be a big help when the baby is born! Happy New Year!