Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Autumn!

Autumn is such a fun time of year!
We found a fun pumpkin patch this year with some great pumpkins! If only we could get out kids to look at the camera and smile.

Here we are taking a tractor ride out to the patch. Christian was in heaven because he loves tractors. He even wants to be one on Halloween. We'll see how that goes.Christian with his Grandpa Kevin.
Ella trying to find the perfect one.Here are some pictures of us at a Corn Maze. Ella was in a mood and refused to stand by Christian and daddy, so we had to do separate pictures. It was freezing that night, but Ella and Christian refused to wear their coats. Geez, they are stubborn! We were very impressed with our one and only corn maze in our little town. It was very big and we really did have a hard time getting out, especially because it was getting very dark, very fast. Or maybe it was because Ella was picking which way to go most of the time. Has anyone ever wondered why we pay money to get lost? I don't think Ella and Christian really understood it, but they seemed to enjoy it.

8 comments:

The Carey's said...

So funny that Christian wants to be a tractor for Halloweem! And what will the lovely Ella be going as? I love Fall, and your pics are great even if you don't all look at the camera.

The Naylor Family said...

Thanks Kensey for letting me on your blog! This kids are getting SOOOOO big!!! How could they already be in preschool? It was fun to look at all the pics of the family camping, etc. Blogging does takes so much time and I can see you don't have a lot of it!!! Sounds like you are doing great -- your babies are beautiful!!!

The Tews said...

I'm so jealous of you out frolicking in the pumpkin patch! The closest I get to that is going down to Smith's and walking around their pumpkin display outside. Anyway, do you think we will ever see each other again?

Brandi said...

Love your blog! It is so fun to see how big your lil ones are getting!

Cheryl said...

Looks like so much fun! Maybe one of these years we'll all get to go to a pumpkin patch together. I'm excited to see how that tractor costume turns out!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you found a pumpkin patch near you. I miss you guys! I think you should make a special trip out to Colorado Springs each fall to go to the pumpkin patch with us. :)

Tasha said...

Kensey-

We will include the CD. Sessions on the Salt Lake Valley are 50.00 and out of Salt Lake Are 75-100 depending on where we need to drive. We had ours done in Millcreek Canyon, It is off of i-215 and 3800 S. Butterfield Canyon is also a nice place and so Is Mueller Park in Bountiful. I have plans Saturday evening, so as long as it was before 5 pm, we could work something out. With the lighting and stuff, it would need to be anyway. Do you have any suggestions of where you wanted them done? Let me know.

cindy said...

We loved the pumpkin patch, too! We never got around to carving one of our pumpkins this year. Casey did one but that was it. Tractors are one of Grandpa Kevin's favorite things, too! Even though Christain wasn't a tractor for Halloween he made a darn cute bat (with smeared black around his eyes)