Friday, May 16, 2008

We love Perry!

Lately we have been so busy with our yard. Every evening, Saturday, and some naptimes, we go out to work. This has been going on for quite some time now and we are starting to get exhausted and discouraged. We started in March and we still have so much to do, but we are making progress. Advice: Never buy a home that isn't landscaped. Despite all of the hard work we are so happy to have this house. Ella and Christian love having a yard to play in even if it is just dirt. The bathtub sees a lot of dirt each night. We absolutely love our little Perry. It is beautiful and we live on a nice, quiet street. We feel very lucky to be here. I would include pictures of our yard, but it is still just dirt, so here are some from our little town.
Perry has a lot of orchards, which are just starting to bloom. Sadly, many of them are being cut down to build new houses.All of these pictures were taken on a short little walk up our street. The pictures don't do them justice. The lighting was poor and I am no photographer. Trust me- it is beautiful!
Pretty blossoms!


Our house is down the hill to the left about a block.

6 comments:

Tahnie said...

Perry looks so cute! I can't wait to see your new house. You need to invite me one day....or I could just invite myself I guess.

Chris said...

So beautiful! I actually thought all those photos were pretty good! I love small towns. And about your yard, well, I'm just jealous that you have one! We moved to SLC and wow, its close quarters here. I'm happy for you and your chillins!
-Holly M

Laura said...

Kenz-I want to come and live with you! Sometimes I feel like I will never again get a nice quiet little town and yard...maybe if I get rid of my bad attitude I will get it someday!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Zach and I love Perry as well but are equally happy with Hyrum!

Tasha said...

Looks Lovely! I saw the picture of the orchard before I scrolled down so I thought you were a liar about your yard:) What great scenery to take the kids for a walk!!

The Tews said...

Mawin, I totally feel your pain about the landscaping! We planted wildflower seeds a month ago to try and save money and we can't tell if they are weeds or flowers right now. It looks pretty sad. I am ready to just give up and get rock or something. Can't wait to see your place someday!