Our little Christian had to get glasses and has had them for a few weeks now. He had been complaining for awhile that his eye hurt, so I took him to the doctor. After some tests the doctor said that he didn't think he was using his right eye at all. We are hoping that the glasses will strengthen his eye and get him to start using it. If that is unsuccessful we will have to start patching his good eye everyday. So far he has done great and he acts like he likes wearing them. He gets mad when we take them off even to clean them. Getting glasses to stay on a two year old is a challenge though. He is a very active boy and they are always sliding down his nose or falling off. At the store the other day they fell off while we were walking and I somehow managed to step on them. They were very bent and one of the lenses is already scratched, but they survived. It was amazing! This was not a full weight bearing step, though. It would have been a completely different story if it was. I will keep you posted on how long our $200 glasses (not covered by insurance) last.
8 comments:
Christian looks so adorable with glasses! Can you get him one of those little bands that go around the back, like they have on sunglasses, so they don't fall off? Looks like Ella may need a pet horse soon. :)
At least you have a kid that looks good in glasses. Seriously-he is a doll!! And they both looks adorable in their easter clothes. I LOVE Ella's dress, where did you get it?
Man he is one handsome stud in those glasses. They are some real cuties you have on your hands.
He looks so cute with those glasses.
Yes Christian looks so cute in his glasses, but more importantly(okay not really) but have you heard about the New Kids on the Block tour??? You are the first person I thought about when I heard about it. I think we need to find some tickets and go!
I think it's adorable that Ella wants to be just like Christian. I still have your Christmas card on the side of my fridge and smile everytime I see the two of them giving each other a hug and a kiss. How precious are your little ones!
He looks so cute in glasses! I cannot imagine how hard it would be to keep them on though. I hope this will fix his vision problem. What a hard thing for a little boy to go through. Take care, Jess
He looks so cute in those glasses! And I love how well they get along. My kids fight a lot, but they seem to be playing better lately.
Post a Comment