Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We're back- for now

I'm not sure if anyone even reads our blog anymore because it has been so long since I posted last. Not a lot has been happening and I can't ever seem to find the time or energy to feel like posting anyway. If you haven't noticed we no longer have our blog blocked. It seemed to just be a nuisance- especially for my brother Brandon.
We are patiently awaiting the arrival of baby #3. I continue to ask myself how in the world I am going to handle yet another one. I think that circus will be the new name of our home. Ella and Christian are so excited and constantly make up silly names for our baby. I pray that they will be my helpers. One month left at the very most! Thanks heavens because I hate being pregnant!

Ella got her first haircut and I gave my first haircut. It was quite an exciting event! It only took 3 1/2 years for her to finally need one.
We got a van! Yes, I am only 26 and already driving a van. Sigh... But it is really nice and has some great features! Ella and Christian absolutely love riding in it. They tell daddy all the time not to worry because we still have our van. Maybe they keep thinking it will disappear over night. Ella loves riding in it so much that she asked if we could go to Disneyland the other day in it. Sure, we'll just zip on over there and be back in time for dinner.
We took our kiddies ice skating a few months ago. If you haven't gone ice skating with 3 year olds you really need to. It was hilarious. I made it twice around the rink in the whole hour that we were there. They fell a million times which they found quite humorous until the end. Then they finally started having sore butts. They did really good though. We may go again when I am no longer preggo and I don't have to hug the wall.

Ella on her way down.

12 comments:

The Owen Family said...

Of course we are still reading your blog! WHEN YOU POST
We can't wait for you to have another baby, so we keep checking the blog! Good luck and let us know....

The Tews said...

Hurray - you ARE alive! I can't believe how big Elsa and Christian are. Cute pics of Elsa getting her first hair cut - maybe this could be a career for you? You know, 3 kids and a salon in your house - doesn't that sound like fun? So, you don't even look pregnant! You are a little thang. I hope we can see each other some time. I am driving up to BYU-Idaho tomorrow with my mom and Kelsey. Kelsey is thinking about going there. I will wave to Birch Plaza for you. Miss ya

Tasha said...

I can't believe you are due so soon... I guess that's the upside to never blogging:) You look great! Hope all is well!

Heather said...

I'm so happy you posted again! I know what you mean though about finding the energy to do it! I've still been checking to see if you have! I like the new van! Way to go. We'll be joining you in a few short months!

The Tews said...

Sorry Kens! My friend Nicole has a daughter named Elsa so my brain always gets them mixed up. Give Ella my apologies. Hey, at least saying the wrong name got you to comment on my blog! : )

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

It's good to get occaisional updates on the happenings of the Newton family (since we still haven't been able to find time to get together in person).
I love the new background of your blog, and your minivan is cute!

Tahnie said...

There you are! I'm glad it's not private anymore but I'm wondering why it's still not showing up on my blog list when you update. I'll try redoing it and then maybe it will kick in!
I'm so excited for baby #3! I had a dream it was a boy.
So you threw in the towel and got a mini van huh? Well it looks awesome!

Laura said...

Kensey you look so small for being so close to having a baby. I feel like I am already that big....I can't believe how long Ella's hair is...and you finally found a van-I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't mind having a van right now...I'm sick of little cars!

Tripp Hazard said...

I was wondering who it was that kept referring to Ella as Elsa. As soon as I found out it was Jess, it all made sense. It seems like you and Cheryl love to blame me for encouraging you to make improvements to your blogs. I can't wait for little William Isaac Newton (WIN) to pop out. That kid is gonna be so SMART.

The Carey's said...

Hooray you are back! Congrats on the van! We have an SUV, and I would rrather have a van.I need your number so I can call you next time I am in Utah. I talked to Brooke last night and we had quite the time walking down memory lane:)

Tahnie said...

2.5 weeks to go! You can do it Kensey!!!! Can't wait to hear the news!

julie! said...

Kensey! I am so excited for your new addition and I am so jealous you are due so soon (I'm due in October and am finally getting over the morning sickness). You look great!
We need to have a reunion sometime when we are all in town