Kenz-your hair looks so cute in that picture-have you found a new place to go in Brigham City? I personally am in a hair delema (is that how you spell that?) anyway my girl just had a baby and now I don't know where to go! Just thought I would share!
Mawin! Your little family is so darling--I want to come and see you guys. Maybe after school gets out I could drive up on a Saturday or something. Can't wait to see your new house! : )
3 comments:
Your family is darling!!!
Kenz-your hair looks so cute in that picture-have you found a new place to go in Brigham City? I personally am in a hair delema (is that how you spell that?) anyway my girl just had a baby and now I don't know where to go! Just thought I would share!
Mawin! Your little family is so darling--I want to come and see you guys. Maybe after school gets out I could drive up on a Saturday or something. Can't wait to see your new house! : )
Post a Comment