Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We're home!

We have finally moved into our new house! We moved in about a week and half ago and since then I have had about zero time for blogging. Sad, I know. We have been very busy unpacking, painting, and putting up mirrors, towel rods, toilet paper holders, and blinds that the strange lady who lived here before us chose not to do. How many women do you know that can live in a house for over a year and not have a mirror? This lady is probably one of the few. We are so excited to finally have a place of our own, but it is definitely going to take some time to get settled and comfortable. We look forward to all that lies ahead of us, but we definitely miss our old friends in Colorado Springs. Hopefully I will have time to post pictures soon.

8 comments:

The Carey's said...

Hooray! I want pictures!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Mirrors? The toilet paper roll holder is what got me. Very strange. I can't wait to see it!

Laura said...

So I guess I'm not very original when I also say I want pictures! I'm jealous of you and your new house-I'm sure you love it...maybe someday, but the way things are going and the way we have been talking you never know how much longer we will even be in Colorado.

Tasha said...

Maybe the lady was ugly and didn't want to see herself! lol Congratulations! Enjoy the House!

Tahnie said...

Hey Kensey! I'm back on the blogger radar and was so excited to catch up on your family. I'm so excited you're in your house!! Next time we visit Brad's brother we would love to stop by.

Holmes Family said...

Kensey,
Hey it's Jessica (Dewey). Congrats on your move and new job for your husband. We did the same thing last month as well. It's stressful. It's so fun to see your cute family. Take care, Jess

Rachel said...

Kensey - yes I am new to the blogging world! I'm excited - and yes of course you can link my blog. I will do the same with yours! Congrats on getting moved in! Have fun getting it all put together. . . .

Scott B. said...

You're home! Now post something new!