Christian being so strong!
Ella is such a big girl!
We were the only people at this pumpkin patch. It was great!

Ella making friends with a scarecrow. Our neighbors have a scarecrow by their front door and Ella and Christian love to see it. They say hi to it everyday.
Our trip to the pumpkin patch was a success! We got some great pumpkins!
4 comments:
Kensey-
This is Brooke (Wilde) Woolstenhulme, from the days at SSHS. I hope you don't mind that I stalked your blog--I happened on it from Laura's and had to take a peek--she had told me a while back that you had twins! You have an adorable family and I hope that life is happy for you all!
I can't beleive how big they are. They still look the same, but they aren't babies anymore. Good Luck in Utah, we wish we could join you. Keep in touch!P.S. congrats on getting out of the airforce. Love the Owen Family
I'm glad you guys found a pumpkin patch. Aren't they the best idea?!
I can't believe how much Ella looks like Austin and how much Christian looks like Kensey! You have a way cute family!! Hopefully we can get together soon:)
Aaron, Tasha and Kenley
Post a Comment